STUDENTS - Rapidly learn English irregular verbs with music!
Author: Suzanne Medina,Ph.D.
Learning English irregular verbs can be difficult and boring. Yet, this is unnecessary. This CD was specifically designed to help students of English to quickly learn English irregular verbs. By playing and singing along with this CD, you will learn 232 irregular verb forms.
This includes the present, past, present and past participle form of 58 of the most difficult English irregular verbs.
Play the CD in your car while you are driving, walking your dog or exercising. You will be surprised at how rapidly you will acquire the verb forms. Join hundreds of ESL students throughout the world who have acquired their English irregular verbs this way.
Listen to a short song sample and sing along.
Song: The English Irregular Verb Raspa
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS ARE SAYING
Read some of the messages which we have received from students who have used the Singing English Irregular Verbs CD to learn their verbs.
- "Let me tell you about your music. I think that it is the best training for studying English."
--Igor Berdichevskiy (from Ukraine)
- "Thank you for this music. It's good music and I like to learn irregular verbs with your music. Now I think I know all the irregular verbs."
--Alten Ymeri (from Kosovo).
- "I sing your songs when I do the dishes."
--Shahla Khalili (from Iran)
- "I feel happy when I sing your song."
--Yelena Chsherbakova (from Kazakstan)
- ""It's good for learning the verbs better and it's happy for the class."
--Jila Kohan Ano (from Iran)
- "I like this music. It is very interesting. We learn irregular verbs in an interesting way."
--Zewdinesh Tsegahun (from Ethiopia)
If you have any questions, please
We would love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Suzanne Medina is an expert in the area of ESL & music. To learn more about the author,